Export Sales Manager
The Senior Export Account Manager is responsible for the tier 1 Export accounts, in particular, Spain and Italy for full sales delivery across physical and digital.
- Deliver the annual operating plan for your allocated territories and other allocated FY goals.
- Deliver territory growth and maximise profit.
- Develop the digital business and ensure in depth market knowledge in order to accurately forecast over 12 to 24 month lifecycles.
- Ensure robust knowledge of the distribution and retail landscape of your territories understanding key market drivers.
- Develop strong professional relationships with your distribution teams
- Work closely with the Export marketing team for best results and delivery.
Sales Director UK/ Export, Marketing director Export, Export SPM’s, GM Europe, EU marketing director, UK Sales manager, Export PR exec, Operations team, accounts receivable, brand teams, legal.
Sales Director – UK/ Export
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 years minimum experience working in the entertainment industry in a senior export sales role.
- Experience of managing large distributed accounts with multi - million $ objectives.
- Experience of the Spanish and Italian markets.
- Launching AAA campaigns/ franchises.
- A proven track - record of delivery and results.
- Italian and Spanish.
- MBA or equivalent.
- Management experience.
- P&L management.
- Experience in video games.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Great communication and advocacy skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- High level of initiative and able to manage remotely.
- A can do/ will do mentality.
- A team player/ people person.
- Competent at managing budgets/ forecasts and provision.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
Bachelors degree or equivalent
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.