Online Community Representative - French Speaking - 12 Month FTC
Square Enix Europe is on the lookout for an experienced Community Representative to provide support to our online FINAL FANTASY XIV community through the official forums and key social channels, with knowledge on streaming content creation.
- Day-to-day communication with the online FFXIV community through our official forums and SNS.
- Plan, direct and lead Community streaming broadcasts.
- Coordinate with in house design team to create overlays and assets to promote the streams.
- Build long-term relationships with FFXIV streamers to further FFXIV’s presence on Twitch and streaming platforms
- Compile regular feedback reports on player sentiment for other key stakeholders including Japan offices.
- Translation both to and from French and English.
- Work interdepartmentally, locally and globally to review and assess the viability of team projects and goals. Prepare revisions and modifications as discussed and agreed upon. Prepare final presentations for approval by appropriate groups.
- Plan, manage and execute community initiatives and projects with other community team members on SNS channels, blog outlets and forums.
- Plan, attend and assist during games events, fan gatherings, FFXIV Fan Festivals and media events.
Head of Community and Services, Manager of EU Community Team, Online Community Manager, Community Project Manager, Online Projects and Communications Manager, Brand Managers (MMO)
Manager of EU Community Team
Knowledge and Experience
- Business level fluency in English and French and strong creative writing skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
- Experience playing FINAL FANTASY XIV
- Previous experience working with an MMORPG community.
- Active participation in online gaming communities.
- Knowledge in using the analytic tools of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Knowledge of the cosplay community
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written skills).
- Experience and knowledge of streaming technology and editing.
- Team player with a professional attitude.
- Proactive, initiative-taker with can do attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Willing to appear in French Community Streams
- Experience of forum and social network management.
- Technical knowledge of various platforms and backend systems.
- Japanese language skills and/or experience working with Japanese corporations is a plus.
- Additional language skills.
- Experience in organising consumer/fan events.
- Knowledge of streaming softwares
- Knowledge and passion for Square Enix or online titles.
- Able to travel abroad and work flexible hours.
- Able to work at events.
- Familiar with emerging trends in the games industry (particularly MMORPGs).
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.