Working as part of the European marketing team, the Asset Coordinator will manage the timely creation, localisation and approval of all marketing and PR assets for the launch of the upcoming Project. This role will interface with Global Brand, Studio, localisation, European and local marketing teams.
Process champion: Create, develop and maintain a clear approval process for all assets created. Working closely with Brand/Studio to ensure delivery of approved assets in time for localisation and go live. Develop an asset-tracking document to be shared across key internal stakeholders with clearly communicated timelines and deadlines.
Brand champion: Police the creation of local assets, within brand guidelines, to help optimise approval times with Brand teams. Must have a strong eye for detail!
Regulatory expert: Clear understanding of PEGI and other legal requirements when it comes to games marketing. Work with legal and local marketing teams to ensure all approved assets adhere to local regulations.
Global to local: Work closely with the localisation teams to ensure timely localisation of assets.
Format and versioning: Work with local media, community and PR teams to ensure assets are delivered to the right format to meet plan requirements.
Archive: Develop and maintain the asset archive across on disciplines.
Strong interpersonal skills: The ability to work with all levels of the organisation and external partners.
Stakeholder management: Work effectively internal teams:
Support external partner asset creation where relevant.
General Manager Europe, EU Strategic Marketing Director MARVEL, UK / FR / DE Heads of Marketing, PR Teams, Brand teams, Global Brand and Studio teams, and external agency partners.
Strategic Marketing Director
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous coordination experience and comfortable with developing and maintaining a clear approval process across multiple disciplines and teams.
- Experience of working in the games industry with an understanding of games development and the challenges this may bring to asset creation.
- Familiarity with PEGI and other local regulatory demands.
- Comfortable working with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Some agency management experience. The ability to develop a strong partnership with agency partners – from brief to delivery.
- Some industry knowledge across company and competitor titles and strategies
- Passionate about the entertainment industry
Experience working with licencor approval process - Passionate gamer
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Good presentation skills, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to develop, create and maintain an approval process while ensuring multiple disciplines are involved and consulted (Studio, Brand, Marketing, Localisation and Legal).
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools, Power Bi.
- Team player and relationship focus individual able to collaborate and interface with a wide range of partners, both internally and externally
- Positive attitude, good time management and ability to complete assignments within tight and often difficult deadlines
- Proactive self-starter.
Interest in marketing, consumer communication and media.
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.