- Design, develop, and unit test enterprise applications in accordance with established standards.
- Employ Test-driven development techniques wherever appropriate.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Collaborating with service management teams to deliver solutions.
- Stay informed of emerging technologies; determine how they might be useful to the organization
- Global IT Director
- Head of Applications Development
- Systems Manager
Head of Applications Development
Knowledge and Experience
- Proficient with Frameworks such as AngularJS, Angular 6, NodeJS, TypeScript, C#, Entity Framework
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Experience with automated testing Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
Programming Languages & Frameworks: AngularJS, Angular 6, NodeJS, TypeScript, C#, Entity Framework.
Development Tools: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, ReSharper, TFS, VSTS, Git.
Testing Tools: Selenium, NUnit, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Mock, SpecFlow, Protractor.
Development Methodologies : Agile/Scrum.
Strong written and verbal skills.
Is detail orientated and thorough ensuring accuracy.
A logical thinker and solutions driven.
Experience using the Atlassian suite (Confluence, Jira).
Experience using O365.
Passion for computer games
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.