Junior Testing Engineer
Square Enix are currently expanding the Digital Platform team in our Central London office within the United Kingdom. We are on the lookout for a Junior Testing Engineer to help develop and improve our test suits for various websites and services.
The Junior Testing Engineer will help help developers building and deploying an automated testing environment.
- Offer QA expertise throughout the various web sites and services.
- Support and assist developers in setting up, organising, configuring and optimising test suites for projects developed in multiple programming languages, and in optimising code structure for testing.
- Digital Platform team: Senior Manager – Digital Platform, Senior Software Solutions Manager, Development Manager, Developers, Project Managers, Web Designers.
- Online Development: Online Development Director, Senior Manager - Web Development.
- IT team: Online Infrastructure Division.
Senior Manager – Digital Platform
Knowledge and Experience
- Functional testing of multi-language web sites and applications.
- Professional experience in writing and managing tests and test suites (TDD and BDD)
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Professional experience in QA including the use of Jira (or equivalent) for bug reporting.
- Knowledge of a BDD framework (e.g. Jasmine, Behat)
- Knowledge of CI/CD configuration (e.g. Travis, Jenkins, CircleCI, pipelines on Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket)
- Team player, Self-motivating.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Keen interest in the gaming community and gaming sector.
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.