ITSM Process Manager
Working as part of the IT Service Management team, the ITSM Process Manager will be responsible for the design, implementation and improvement of ITSM processes across the global organization.
Will work directly with the ITSM Programme team and key stakeholders to ensure successful rollout and governance for all in-scope processes.
The ITSM Process Manager will work with the Head of IT Service Management to define the ITSM Process Management strategy.
- Contributes to the design, requirement scoping, configuration, testing & delivery of ITSM tool workflows reflecting the managed processes.
- Supports the development and implementation of SLA's, OLA's, and UC's.
- Create and maintain ITSM training, policy, process and procedure documentation.
- Maintain oversight and trend analysis, driving and improving overall process and compliance/adherence.
- Develop and execute an ITSM process compliance audit framework.
- Participate in ITSM initiatives for all the teams represented or included in the support models for all the services provided by our organization.
- In partnership with IT Project Management Office, leverage ITSM knowledge to facilitate regular reviews of operational readiness criteria to help ensure stability and supportability of all new or modified processes.
- Leads the strategy around process optimisation.
- Identify automation opportunities and facilitate implementation.
- Represent ITSM as the process expert at executive briefings, workshops and external events.
- Provide ITSM mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues in the organization.
- Performance management from an SLA & KPI level, for owned processes.
- Other ITSM responsibilities, as required.
Head of IT Service Management
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong ITSM knowledge and ability to demonstrate and clearly articulate understanding of Process Management & Governance.
- Extensive experience with management of an ITSM platform.
- High level of experience with systems analysis and design, business requirement definitions, data and process modeling, system workflow definition and implementation.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work successfully with many high priority demands.
- Thrives in a fast paced, growing environment with minimum supervision while working well with others and participating as a team player.
- Strong experience with ITIL practices, with focus on Configuration Management, Service Catalogue Management and Service Level Management.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience in a new ITSM solution implementation.
- Experience working with Lean, Six Sigma & any other process optimisation techniques or methodologies.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- ITIL accreditation or equivalent.
- Complex ITSM tools experience, including but not limited to: ticketing system, knowledge management, configuration management, service catalogue (IT & business).
- Experience with producing and analysing reporting data & trends
- Atlassian products experience.
- Experience with reporting tools.
- IT Support experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Service Management
- Work experience in the gaming industry.
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.