The E-Commerce Coordinator will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the SEE merchandise Online Store, ensuring that the store is correctly and that revenue, sales and profit targets are exceeded.
The successful candidate will be also work with the territory Marketing heads to ensure that new release launches are promoted, along with a promotional campaign strategy.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the SEE merchandise Store; setting up store product pages, maintaining SEE Store key and stock levels, first point of contact for store-operation-related queries in conjunction with system provider, SEJ merchandise team and e-store manager.
- Setting up promotions and creating coupons.
- Planning regular promotional activity and coordinating PR updates
- Continually assess & improve the distribution process, to maximise efficiency and reduce cost.
- Set targets and revenue goals with the Business Development Manager.
- Ensure that the SE Store always has the most comprehensive range of content possible and that all pricing is competitive in the marketplace
- Work with the Business Development Manager to ensure that all launches have fully robust, impactful campaigns and that pre-orders are maximised
- Work with the Business Development Manager to identify new sale opportunities for the store
- Create an impactful customer relationship programme, with member benefits and loyalty programmes
- Work with the Online Publishing team, studios and territory marketing heads to implement an aggressive customer acquisition programme
- Provide general support to other members of the Merchandising team as necessary.
Merchandising Business Development Manager, SEJ MD team, International Marketing and Brand Teams, Studios, Finance, Legal team.
Senior Merchandising Manager
Knowledge and Experience
- External stakeholder relationship management
- Comfortable negotiating with external stakeholders
- Gamer (Square Enix titles)
- Japanese animation and Manga lover
- Previous experience working in an E-commerce focused company.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Competency with console and PC gaming
- Fluent MS Office user inc Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexible and assertive
- Self starter
- Good attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Passion for self development
Good understanding of Square Enix game series and game & Manga characters.
- Strong interest in the digital sales and marketing
- Active interest in games, music, movies, TV, Japanese animation social networking.
- understand trends and general habits and interests of core customer base
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.