Marketing Project Coordinator
Job SummaryOur growing Brand Team is seeking to hire a Marketing Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Brand Managers in organizing our ongoing creative projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner. To be successful as a Marketing Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications, project management software, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and/or at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
- Maintaining and monitoring project workflow and asset schedules.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Maintain project boards in our propriety software system for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Brand Manager, Senior Designer, Brand Director
Senior Designer / Brand Director
Knowledge and Experience
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using Mac computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of digital file formats, asset management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Three years’ experience in related marketing field.
- Experience of creative asset workflows for entertainment marketing products
Keen interest in SE Titles and video games.
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.