Online Business Development Assistant - Reporting
Square Enix is looking for an ambitious and data driven individual to join the Community & Services division at the London office.
The successful individual will have a passion for turning large unstructured datasets into concise and digestible reports. They will be ambitious; constantly striving to innovate and uncover insights that will lead to improved KPIs and grow the business. They should also be a team player and have the willingness to support various parts of the business with their data acumen.
- Take ownership over the reporting process. Ensure regular KPI reports are compiled and sent out to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Be the go-to person for data related questions. Develop a full understanding of available data in order to answer ad-hoc queries.
- Drive innovation with data. Come up with new ways to look at the data and actionable insights that can be derived.
- Assist with forecasting and target setting. Use appropriate modelling techniques to predict general performance and outcomes of marketing initiatives.
- Online Business Development – Senior Manager
- Brand Manager – MMO, C&S
- Senior Director, MMO, Marketing
- Executive Director, Marketing
- Regional Business Managers
Knowledge and Experience
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Strong numerical ability – understanding of percentages, probability etc.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Ability to concisely communicate valuable insights to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL (strongly preferred).
- Previous experience with BI visualisation tools such as Power BI (strongly preferred).
- Previous experience in business forecasting.
- Ability to use Python for data analysis.
- Passion for video games and MMOs.
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.