IT Support Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line Engineer
Square Enix are currently searching for a talented and knowledgeable IT Support Analyst! Would you like to join one of the most vibrant gaming companies of all time? Well we are looking for a new member to join our talented support team in our London office who will provide 1st/2nd line support for IT services and associated equipment, to users at Square Enix Europe, also supporting our small sites in Hamburg, Paris and Shanghai.
Please remember to attach your cover letter when applying.
- As the face of IT, provide front line IT Support to Square Enix staff at our Southwark site via face-to-face/email and occasionally telephony support
- Accurately logging and updating all support requests in Service Desk software following a “quality ticket” process
- Troubleshooting technical issues and working alongside the service desk team and other IT support staff to prioritise and resolve tickets efficiently.
- Managing hardware for the above sites; including builds/re-builds and new configurations
- Active Directory user account administration.
- Installing and maintaining computer hardware/software.
- Provide remote IT Support to users in Paris/Hamburg via phone/email
- Deployment and management of IT Loan equipment to staff when required.
- Administering file permissions and print queues.
- Administering the in-house and mobile phone system(s) and Voicemail
- Supporting in-house and 3rd party AV equipment in meeting rooms (and the setup thereof)
Knowledge and Experience
- 2 to 4 years experience working in IT support in a medium sized company supporting 250+ users.
- Experience supporting Microsoft networks and software, Including:
- Experience supporting corporate and gaming spec PC / laptop hardware at a build level.
- Administering Active Directory users, groups, and email
- Administering File and print server permissions, shares, quotas, and print queues
- Current MS Windows client Operating systems
- Current Microsoft Office suite and associated tools
- Wired/Wireless Network experience and Troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge and experience of supporting Audio/Visual switching and cabling.
- Mobile support and administration.
- Asset Management procedures
- Starters and Leavers process
- Experience of Mobile management solutions
- PXE build experience
- O365 Support
- MacOS experience
- Understanding of data protection and safe guarding protocols
- Desk booking systems
- Knowledge of upgrading and replacing computer components
- Inductions of New Starters
- Experience supporting Microsoft applications including Project, Visio, and SharePoint
- VPN support (Duo)
- Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (including PC builds and software deployment).
- ADSL Hardware, networking, and troubleshooting
- Exposure to current gaming console equipment (incl. PS4/XBOX One)
- Microsoft Server experience
- Experience supporting offsite events and providing support under pressure in the public eye
- Polycom Video Conferencing equipment support
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
Strong team player with excellent customer service skills
Ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of internal/external users, and offer solutions and advice clearly and appropriately
Ability to take on projects and manage time and workload to see through to completion
Keen interest in (but not limited to) technology and the computer games industry
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.