Mobile Community Coordinator
The Mobile Community Co-ordinator will work within the SEJ West Business Division to plan and execute Community and PR plans across a variety of mobile titles.
As a key member of the SEJ West team you will be multi-skilled and able to adapt PR and Community plans for European and PAL markets, maximise potential for local media coverage, community outreach and ensure delivery of communication campaigns on time, on spec and within budget.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and motivated with exceptional communications and planning skills and a broad understanding of how to deliver successful campaigns with a demonstrable passion and skill set to deliver results.
- Work with the PR and Community teams to deliver required activities.
- Create, plan and execute outreach campaigns for European and PAL markets. Ensure that all assets, press releases and event opportunities are fully maximised.
- Copy creation across variety of disciplines – press releases, social posts, promotional activity etc.
- Co-ordination with Japanese and US teams for global announcements and activities.
- Build effective working relationships with internal teams and champion Community needs where required.
- Co-ordinate announcements, codes and asset distribution to territory PR’s.
- Manage specified campaign tracking and coverage reports.
- Manage and host community meet-ups as ambassador for mobile titles.
- Manage Livestreaming showcases of Mobile titles, co-ordinating with global teams.
- Coordination of press and community events
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- PR & Communications Director
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven track record of Community and PR gained in mobile games
- Deep knowledge of our key mobile titles.
- Proven experience working on Community and PR campaigns.
- Strong writing and creative skills.
- The ability and confidence to demonstrate products both internally and externally.
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing deadlines without compromising quality.
- Creative thinker with common sense and ability to take initiative, identify potential problems/issues and react/advise accordingly.
- Degree or diploma in PR, marketing or a related field
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Results oriented, outgoing, self-motivated and well organised.
- Ability to develop and manage strong relationships and collaborative skills.
- Extremely well organised, excellent time management and ability to coordinate multiple projects.
- Excellent organisational, planning and project management skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player in a multi-cultural environment.
- This individual must be a team player, resilient, diplomatic resourceful and have a positive outlook. You must also enjoy working in a fast paced, lively, constantly changing and evolving environment.
- Able and willing to travel internationally for business trips, community events and meet-ups and trade events and work non-standard hours where required.
- Active gamer with a proven passion for mobile gaming
- Experience working at a Japanese company
- French/German speaker
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.