Media Strategist for all EU/ ANZ and media buying on console and EU adviser for all media buying initiatives across the EU marketing teams – UK, France, Germany and Export.
- Assess media agencies in UK/ France and Germany to ensure they are best in class and rates are competitive.
- Ensure all EU teams are aligned on media spends/ placement and assess trends and changes, advising accordingly and finding cost savings where appropriate.
- Buy media, on console, with Sony Playstation after targeting/ segmentation and budgets are agreed.
- Monitor results of media strategies across all EU mediums/ agencies/ channels and give post mortem/ active campaign reports.
- Work closely with the digital/ regional EU teams to ensure media supports promotional activity and is performance monitored.
CMO, GM Europe, Marketing Director GAS, Marketing Director Export, UK, France, US Head of Marketing, EU marketing Director
GM - PAL Europe
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 years minimum experience in a prominent media - strategy role with an agency.
- On the cutting edge of the media landscape.
- Entertainment industry media buying experience.
- Demonstrable results illustrating targeting, retargeting, segmentation and tangible results.
- Launching AAA campaigns.
- French and German Language
- EU media buying/ strategy experience.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Great communication and advocacy skills.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Diplomatic, but, assertive.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- High level of initiative and able to manage remotely.
- A strategic orientation.
- A can do/ will do mentality.
- A team player.
- Competent at managing budgets.
Marketing Degree/ Qualification
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.