IT Project Manager (GDPR Programme) - 12 Month FTC
- The role of Project Manager (GDPR Programme) focuses on IT Solution Delivery (Tech & Tools) to support Mandatory Legislation (GDPR), Information Governance and Corporate Policy as guided by company Data Protection Officer (DPO) aligned with strategic business objectives.
- The role of project manager facilitates team interaction, communication and active collaboration between the company Data Protection Officer, IT Operations, IT Security (Info Sec) and Business Operations. Working alongside the Data Protection Officer the Project Manager builds the bridge between these business units. The project manager will ensure project planning and execution of all solutions delivering product cohesion.
- The project manager will be responsible for the Global GDPR Programme across the Square Enix West network of operations.
- The project manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of technical solutions (full project lifecycles / end to end) and will co-ordinate the development and deployment of multiple projects within the programme ensuring continuous integration.
- Interfacing with the DPO, Steering groups, Senior Stakeholders and Contributors to identify operational and service improvement opportunities, agreeing objectives and define project requirements
- Gathering requirements and establishing a prioritised requirements list for system development and business projects
- Planning, organising, monitoring and controlling system development and business projects Detailing project scope including project schedule and project costs
- Developing project plans, directing task and activity, tracking progress and measuring ensuring all project targets met
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget by managing resource availability and allocation Identifying Risks, taking a proactive approach to minimise exposure and manage issues as they materialise
- Managing project risk and issues and regularly reporting the progress senior stakeholders escalating where necessary
- Collaborating with technical team leads developing and optimising effective and robust solutions both IT Systems and Services Tracking change requests communicating to stakeholders change to schedule or costs
- Performing risk identification and assessment of impact should these risks occur
- Planning and implementing tool releases with prioritised features and functions
- Managing 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors responsible for project delivery where applicable
- Ensuring all relevant IT Service Management process are adhered to and implemented with formal documentation completed
- Providing input and guidance to help refine internal Project Management best practice
- Understanding of project management, a project lifecycle and project terminology
- A proficiency in product implementation and solutions delivery for varied compliance business systems
- Experience managing production pipelines and workflow ensuring successful delivery Experience working directly with technical tool development teams
- Experience working to support the development of new technology and services
- Agile, Prince2, PMI or similar accreditation Package selection and implementation experience across various business functions
- Supplier management
- Contract management Experience working in a sector guided by regulations and government compliance, regulator's rules, guidance and standards or codes of practice (Law, Banking, Public Sector).
Data Protection Officer Information Security Manager Head of IT Operations Head of IT Service Management Senior Project Management
Senior Project Manager
- Technical infrastructure background with involvement in solution design and integration for Enterprise products / technology
- Experience planning the implementation and integration of Data Identification and Classification and tools
- Experience planning the implementation and integration of Data Monitoring tools used to monitor the movement of data aligned with the guidelines for data handling
- Experience implementing and integrating Privacy Platforms
- GDPR Solutions
- Cloud Solutions
- Bolden James
- McAfee DLP
- MS Azure Information Protection
- One Trust
Competencies, Skills and Attributes
- Strong written and verbal skills Is detail orientated and thorough ensuring accuracy
- A logical thinker and solutions driven
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, autonomy and ownership of your projects
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels Is well practiced in cross project planning, team co-ordination and solutions delivery
- Can strategically and logically introduce and apply systems and best practice
- Demonstrates a natural ability as team leader steering projects forward to completion
- Project management methodologies techniques : Waterfall Agile Lean
- Project Management tools / software : Confluence Jira
- Experience using the Atlassian suite
- Experience using O365
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.